11/08/2006

EXTENDED GOAT FAMILY
















Good friends Lynn with her daughter Tabby and dear Pat, mother/grandmother, are near and dear to all of our hearts.
Pat and John were instrumental in convincing me to begin attending the State fair years ago. They were right, our State fair is wonderful. Full of friends and fun. Oh, and that's right, showing off our goats of course too.

The Jones family, a family who I miss greatly. Frankie was my right hand man. Gordy called him, "our herd manager". Frankie was "always" there for me. Knowing our herd better then I knew myself. There was/is no better handler then Frankie in my mind, and Frankie’s memory, impeccable. I looked to him for my direction and he gave perfect instruction on who to use in our group classes besides working his heart and soul out handling and showing our ladies. Although Frankie and Tree have moved on, they are and will always be loved and appreciated!
Jeremy seated to Frankie'
s right is a lifelong friend of theirs, someone I met years back and love. What a special treat to have had a short time with them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home